Wednesday 18 May 2011

The Inevitable "Hello" First Post

Hello.

My name is Holly and I read. A lot. And I thought I should probably do something with that so here it is. This is the start of my own story blog. I say stories and not just books because I'll more then likely veer into a number of different types of tales from time to time. Hopefully I can recommend some great things to you guys and maybe pick up some myself?

I'm going to try and venture out of my reading comfort zone a lot more which is currently stuck orbiting the major wormholes of YA, historical mystery, urban fantasy and adventure genres. But don't worry they will be well represented, I promise. In addition I'm also going to be raiding my better half's bookshelves (with his permission of course) to bring a gentlemanly taste to the blog.

So here goes...

0 comments: